Setting alternate file name

  • Spiros Bousbouras
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      Is there a way to set the alternate file name by setting some variable
      or calling a function ? Or is the only way to actually switch to it ?

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
        On 02/04/11 00:59, Spiros Bousbouras wrote:
        > Is there a way to set the alternate file name by setting some variable
        > or calling a function ? Or is the only way to actually switch to it ?

        The usual way to set the alternate file name is to switch _away_ from
        it. If there is another way, I have yet to learn it.

        It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail.
        -- Gore Vidal