Re: How to list all included header files by a c file

  • hari.rangarajan@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
      If you have a cscope database, you can use this plugin: http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2368 to display file dependencies.
      Note that the header files must be part of the source code that cscope built (i.e., header files that stdio.h includes will not be tracked if it's not part of your cscope database).

      On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Aman Jain <amanjain.nitrkl@...> wrote:
      Hi

      Is there a way to see all the header files included by a c file, lets
      say a c file contians only one header file ,but that header file
      includes 10 header files, and those 10 include further more and so
      on...
      I want to get a list of all header files that eventually get included.

      TIA

    • Gary Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
        On 2011-04-01, Aman Jain wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > Is there a way to see all the header files included by a c file, lets
        > say a c file contians only one header file ,but that header file
        > includes 10 header files, and those 10 include further more and so
        > on...
        > I want to get a list of all header files that eventually get included.

        The :checkpath command may do what you want, if your 'path' is set
        appropriately.

        :checkpath

        will check that your 'path' is correct. If it is, then

        :checkpath!

        will list all the files included. See

        :help :checkpath
        :help include-search