bracket indent question

  • EdwardXu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hi, guys,

      I'm using xptemplate to writing C code, i must deal with following code snippet:
      int foo(int a)
      {
           //bla bla
      }

      When i finished the first line of that and press enter, VIM will shift cursor according to the value of shiftwidth like
      int foo(int a)
         [cursor here]
      Then i entered {, VIM will complete bracket for me like:
      int foo(int a)
         { [cursor here ] }

      I don't want to use this kind of indent, i just want it be :
      int foo(int a)
      {[cursor here]}

      but i don't know how to configure it or if there is any other solution for this.

      --
      Thanks & Best Regards
      Edward