[Thanks] Re: Function to write correctly French quotation marks

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31 5:04 AM
      Hi Christian and Ben,

      I've spent some time these last two days to understand your suggestions
      regarding my query and I must say that I had a tough time with them. But
      I tried and learnt a lot. So I'm not going to continue on this thread,
      as I'm using the keymap mapping solution which fits pretty well my
      needs.

      I just wanted to both thank you for the time, patience and great
      committment that you have shown to help me solve my (little) problem. It
      was (is) very appreciated.

      Have a nice day,
      Steve

      PS: I'll probably be back here very soon as I really want to learn more
      on vim. Again thanks.