Re: How to open files in splitted tabs

  • taco
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2011
      On Tuesday, March 01, 2011 08:35 PM, lzap wrote:
      My approach is through t key

      " TABS
      map th :tabfirst<CR>
      map tl :tablast<CR>
      map tt :tabedit<Space>
      map tn :tabnext<Space>
      map tm :tabm<Space>
      map th :tabnext<CR>
      map tl :tabprev<CR>
      map tn :tabnew<CR>
      map tf :tabnew<CR>:find<Space>
      map td :tabclose<CR>

      how to open all buffered files by one command?
      those maps just can open one file one time.
      I don't think this is it want.

    • Ben Fritz
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2011
        On Mar 1, 7:35 am, taco <tac...@...> wrote:

        > how to open all buffered files by one command?
        > those maps just can open one file one time.
        > I don't think this is it want.

        Look at the very first answer to the original post.