Re: vim can use font of comic sans?

  • Ben Schmidt
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2011
      > i want to use font of comic sans,it can only use at gvim?

      You shouldn't really do this in gvim or vim, because Comic Sans is not a
      monospaced font. Some GUIs will allow you to do it in gvim, though.

      Ben.

    • Jan Larres
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 5:20 AM
        Ben Schmidt <mail_ben_schmidt@...>:
        >>i want to use font of comic sans,it can only use at gvim?
        >
        > You shouldn't really do this in gvim or vim, because Comic Sans is
        > not a monospaced font. Some GUIs will allow you to do it in gvim,
        > though.

        Also, Comic Sans?! WHY?!? Poor Vim.

        Jan

        --
        -[ OpenPGP key ID: 00A0FD5F ]-
        Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who

      • Hugh Sasse
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1 6:13 AM
          On Wed, 2 Mar 2011, Jan Larres wrote:

          > Also, Comic Sans?! WHY?!? Poor Vim.

          I don't know in this case, but someone teaching staff about dyslexia
          said it is one of the easiest fonts [typefaces?] for dyslexics to read.

          > Jan

          Hugh