vim can use font of comic sans?

  • doherty pete
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2011
      i want to use font of comic sans,it can only use at gvim?

      --
      pete_doherty

    • Ben Schmidt
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2011
        > i want to use font of comic sans,it can only use at gvim?

        You shouldn't really do this in gvim or vim, because Comic Sans is not a
        monospaced font. Some GUIs will allow you to do it in gvim, though.

        Ben.

      • Jan Larres
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
          Ben Schmidt <mail_ben_schmidt@...>:
          >>i want to use font of comic sans,it can only use at gvim?
          >
          > You shouldn't really do this in gvim or vim, because Comic Sans is
          > not a monospaced font. Some GUIs will allow you to do it in gvim,
          > though.

          Also, Comic Sans?! WHY?!? Poor Vim.

          Jan

          --
          -[ OpenPGP key ID: 00A0FD5F ]-
          Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who

        • Hugh Sasse
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
            On Wed, 2 Mar 2011, Jan Larres wrote:

            > Also, Comic Sans?! WHY?!? Poor Vim.

            I don't know in this case, but someone teaching staff about dyslexia
            said it is one of the easiest fonts [typefaces?] for dyslexics to read.

            > Jan

            Hugh