Re: Changing CLI Vim's font (was uselessly "Abridged summary of vim_use@googlegroups.com - 30 Messages in 12 Topics")

  • Tim Chase
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2011
      On 02/26/2011 03:53 AM, Tong Zhang wrote:
      > How can I change my vim's fonts(CLI)?

      CLI Vim depends on the font(s) of the containing console, so it
      depends on the font you're using in cmd.exe/xterm/rxvt/Terminal/etc.

      For GUI Vim, you can set 'guifont':

      :set guifont=?

      [snipping verbose, useless, irrelevant, and non-threading digest]
      Please note that EVERY post on the list reminds you not to
      top-post:

      -tim