Re: Is mailing here the same as posting to vim_use on Google groups?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
      On 03/01/11 05:02, Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
      > Is mailing here the same as posting to vim_use on Google groups?

      Yes.

      If you hadn't, you could post neither at the vim_use@...

      > But just in case, can I conclude that if this email gets through, that
      > means
      > that I am subscribed to the mailing list?

      Subscription to the vim_use Google group, to the
      vim_use@... mailing list, and to the vim@... mailing
      list are equivalent. Anything posted on any of them is mirrored on the
      others, and if an admin decides to ban some spammer from one of them,
      he'll be banned from them all.

      There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
      what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
      disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and
      inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has
      already happened.