Is mailing here the same as posting to vim_use on Google groups?

  • Rostyslaw Lewyckyj
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
      Is mailing here the same as posting to vim_use on Google groups?
      I have subscribed to vim_use,
      But just in case, can I conclude that if this email gets through, that means
      that I am subscribed to the mailing list?
      --
      Rostyk

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
        On 03/01/11 05:02, Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
        > Is mailing here the same as posting to vim_use on Google groups?

        Yes.

        If you hadn't, you could post neither at the vim_use@...

        > But just in case, can I conclude that if this email gets through, that
        > means
        > that I am subscribed to the mailing list?

        Subscription to the vim_use Google group, to the
        vim_use@... mailing list, and to the vim@... mailing
        list are equivalent. Anything posted on any of them is mirrored on the
        others, and if an admin decides to ban some spammer from one of them,
        he'll be banned from them all.

        There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
        what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
        disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and
        inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has
        already happened.