Improve your Vim skills on http://vimgolf.com/

  • Pavel Zinovkin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2010
      Just one quote from twitter:
      @jamesconroyfinn I want to see solutions to VimGolf challenges. I
      don't care about winning. I just want to learn!

      Enjoy http://vimgolf.com/ on holidays :)

    • Tim Chase
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2010
        On 12/31/2010 03:10 AM, Pavel Zinovkin wrote:
        > Just one quote from twitter:
        > @jamesconroyfinn I want to see solutions to VimGolf challenges. I
        > don't care about winning. I just want to learn!
        >
        > Enjoy http://vimgolf.com/ on holidays :)

        Gaaaaa!!!!!!

        I had productive things to do this weekend...thanks for sucking
        all my time out through vimgolfing! ;-)

        (managed to ace one of them though[1])

        -tim

        [1]
        http://vimgolf.com/challenges/4d1bfa8fb2c3e06468000127

      • Ryan Williams
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2010
          Enjoy http://vimgolf.com/ on holidays :)

          Is there no way to register or sign in without a twitter account?

        • Martin Jernberg
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
            haha fun thing :D

            Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 15:13:34 -0500
            Subject: Re: Improve your Vim skills on http://vimgolf.com/
            From: ryrowi@...
            To: vim_use@...

            Enjoy http://vimgolf.com/ on holidays :)

            Is there no way to register or sign in without a twitter account?

          • tux.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
              Pavel Zinovkin schrob am 31.12.2010 10:10:

              > Enjoy http://vimgolf.com/ on holidays :)

              Meh... any FAQ on how to setup it on Win32?