Re: showmarks incorrectly highlights all my source lines

  • taco
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2010
      I found the same problem, so I deleted this plugin  ~ In fact seldom use this feature . :-)

      2010/12/30 Steven Woody <narkewoody@...>
      Hi,

      When I installed the showmarks pluglin (the latest 2.2 version), I
      found all the source lines were incorrectly highlighted with my
      highlight/search color.  Attached is screen shot.  What wrong with it?

      I am using gvim 7.3 on Windows.

      Thanks in advance!

          -- Schopenhauer

      narke