Re: AX: change letters on the fly

  • ZyX
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 29, 2010
      Reply to message «Re: AX: change letters on the fly»,
      sent 11:35:23 29 December 2010, Wednesday
      by rameo:

      Looks like just another reason not to use google groups (others are «editing»
      messages (it is not possible on mailing list), autowrap, unicode->ascii
      translations, e-mail stripping, interface inconveniences).

      By the way, if you will ever use Gentoo bugzilla, note that it also has this
      «feature».