Re: T-shirt ;)

  • Shaswat Nimesh
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2010
      Cool :)

      On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 4:19 PM, taco <tacoee@...> wrote:
      ohohoh... so handsome boy and so beautiful T-shirt   :-)

      2010/12/27 vicky b <vickyb2084@...>

      i like it

      On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Karol Samborski <edv.karol@...> wrote:
      Hello all,

      I must say I've got one of the best gifts (because it's related to Vim
      of course) that was made by my sister. Take a look:
      http://origami.bieszczady.pl/vim/1.jpg
      http://origami.bieszczady.pl/vim/2.jpg
      http://origami.bieszczady.pl/vim/3.jpg

      Do you like it?