Omnicompletion on a pde file

  • niva
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010

      Now I have a good tags file updated meanwhile I am working on
      different cpp, h, pde extensions file.

      But..

      I would like omnicpp display me list members and it fails:

      this is the code

      FunctionalTasks FuncTask ;

      // ENTREES

      //
      // SETUP
      //

      void setup() {

      // pass lcd to tracer and tracer to all others objects
      Tracer.setLcd(&lcd);
      FuncTask.setTracer(&Tracer);
      PinMng.setTracer(&Tracer);
      FuncTask.setPinManager(&PinMng);

      FuncTask.setRealTimeClock(); //!!! only if date is out of date

      // Bind the wrapper to FunctionalTasks p and call procedure
      FunctionalWrapper::setObj(FuncTask);

      //
      Tracer.LcdDelayPrintTopLineFromLeft("Ecran........OK");

      // CONFIGURATION
      FuncTask.ConfigPinsRelays();

      Tracer.LcdDelayPrintBottomLineFromLeft("Config Pins..OK");
      delay(600);
      FuncTask.displayRelayConfig();

      // AUTOTEST RELAIS
      FuncTask.Autotests();