Ctags for pde extension

  • niva
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010

      I am using ctags to enable intellisense completion under vim.

      the command of ctags works for c/c++ :
      ctags -R --c++-kinds=+p --fields=+iaS --extra=+q .

      I would like ctags check *.pde files too (Arduino)

      Is anyone knows xhat I have to add ?

      Thank you

    • Anurag Priyam
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
        > I am using ctags to enable intellisense completion under vim.
        >
        > the command of ctags works for c/c++ :
        >        ctags -R --c++-kinds=+p --fields=+iaS --extra=+q .
        >
        > I would like ctags check *.pde files too (Arduino)
        >
        > Is anyone knows xhat I have to add ?

        ctags --list-languages will tell you if your language is supported or
        not. Ctags automaticallys detect source files. ctags --list-kinds will
        tell you the tag kinds (--c++-kinds option) available for each
        language.

        --
        Anurag Priyam,
        3rd Year Undergraduate,

      • niva
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
          > ctags --list-languages will tell you if your language is supported or
          > not. Ctags automaticallys detect source files. ctags --list-kinds will
          > tell you the tag kinds (--c++-kinds option) available for each
          > language.

          Ok I have seen all tags that are checked for many langage and I know
          that pde extension of arduino sketches are not known by ctags.

          pde is same language that C/C++ out of two tags that I don't mind.

          How can I do to tell ctags to check those files (*.pde) additionally
          of .c, .h . hpp and .cpp

          Thank you

        • niva
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
            Ok this is done :

            tags file
            AfficheDateEtHeure .\_ProjetsNico\CoreSystem\CoreSystem.pde /^
            FuncTask.AfficheDateEtHeure();$/;" p line:160 file: signature:()

            Good line is this one :
            ctags --langmap=c++:.pde -R --C++-kinds=+lp --C-kinds=+l --fields=
            +ianS --extra=+q .