[newbie] confirm() redraws the screen ?

  • AdriansonCrusoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      E.g., myfunction() | searchpos(pattern, 'W') | normal gV | endfunction
      finds and displays the line where the match occurs, but if I add let
      l:conf = confirm( 'Do something with this line ?' , "&Yes\n&No" just
      before endfunction, there's some scrolling and the line disappears. Is
      this supposed to be so or am I missing something ?