Re: [HELP]snipMate plugin error

  • zhang listar
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
      2010/12/2 taco <tacoee@...>
      I think, using code_complete.vim is more convenient.

      :-)

      2010/11/30 zhang listar <listarmingstar@...>

      2010/11/30 zhang listar <listarmingstar@...>

      Hi, I have just intslled snipMate plugin for vim.
      But when I edit hello.c program, I get the error message as follows:
      Error detected while processing function<SNR>20_SetCom..<SNR>20_SnipMapKeys:
      Line 10
      E227: mapping already exists for ^I  (which repates 17 times)

      What's wrong with it?

      Thanks in advance.

      Well, I have solved this problem.
      There is snipMateEmu.vim in my vim/plugin.
      After I romve it, vim works fine.

      Thank you so much. It is very good. I have just downloaded it and I am using it!