BufWriteCmd + quickfix list and dynamic multiline errorformat

  • Domen Ko┼żar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      1. I am triggering a function on BufWriteCmd event that displays
      errors with quickfix. The problem is when issuing :copen, window does
      not stay focused on quickfix buffer but switches back on main. Is
      there some workaround? If I hook to BufWritePost, quickfix window will
      only open for a second.

      2. I'm trying to match error message (%m) with errorformat that can be
      1 or 3 lines long. Any tips how to write the formatstring?