Re: syntax folding: unfolds all when { is inserted

  • fkater@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2010
      Thanks a lot for the details.

      As you mention that the workaround is not yet completely satisfying
      let me add my imperfect workaround:

      I mapped a key to insert { and } at once. This does not first open and
      then close all (at least it seems so). Then I start editing in
      between.

      Of course, this is not work when moving lines around or deleting them
      line by line, possibly catching just one of the fold markers.

      Hm...

      Felix