Re: Go to function definition

  • statquant2
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1 9:23 AM
      Thanks Ivan
      Yes tags, the problem is that when I do <CTRL> ] I go on the .h file, and I
      don't know how to go the the cpp file itself... (where the function is
      implemented)

      Do you know by any chance ?

    • Ivan S. Freitas
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1 9:49 AM
        On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 2:23 PM, statquant2 <statquant@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Ivan
        > Yes tags, the problem is that when I do <CTRL> ] I go on the .h file, and I
        > don't know how to go the the cpp file itself... (where the function is
        > implemented)
        >
        > Do you know by any chance ?

        You can use :tselsect to have a menu with the matches and/or use
        :tnext and :tprevious (abbreviately, :tn and :tp) to move around tags.
        For more, see :help tag-matchlist

        Ivan Sichmann Freitas
        Engenharia de Computação 2009
        UNICAMP