Re: AIX

  • JC
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2010
      Also, the only parameter that I gave configure was to disable the GUI.  Plain old vi works just fine.  I tried installing 6.4, and that does the same thing.  I have been using vim for around four years on HP-UX without any problems.

      John

      On 10/29/2010 8:14 PM, JC wrote:
      I installed 7.3 tonight on AIX, and whenever I use the 'o' key to insert a new line below the current line it doesn't shift the lines down until I <ESC>, and Ctrl-L.  I've used dtterm, vt100, and xterm.  I'm using putty.  Any ideas?

      John