Re: snipMate doesn't work with pathogen

  • Asis Hallab
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 7, 2010
      Dear Marc,

      I was so busy, I had no time to try your tool.
      Anyway, I am looking at it right now. Could you tell me, where vim-addon-manager installs the plugins, I mean into which directory?

      Just to be sure, we are talking about this one:
      http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2905,
      right?

      Cheers!
      Asis

      2010/10/6 Marc Weber <marco-oweber@...>
      Hi Asis,

      consider using vim-addon-manager.

      It works fine with snipMate (if not let me know I'll fix any trouble
      ASAP).

      It also uses a fork of snipmate by default which will give you
      - auto-indent (visual select and press <cr>) your snippets
      - lazy loading and smart caching (never reload your snippets. Everything
       will be up to date always)
      - you can define additional sources such as "all python functions" to
       generate snippets on the fly. See example.

      If you have any trouble just ask me.

      Marc Weber