Re: Change background color inside <%...%>.

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2010
      On 31/08/10 16:09, Ney wrote:
      > How to set background of a ruby code in a erb file?
      >
      > ex: look this line
      > <% form_tag categories_path, :method => 'get' do %>
      >
      > i would like to put a background color in everything inside<%...%>,
      > but i don't know where to change in my colorscheme.
      >
      > Thanks.

      find what highlight color is applied there, -- for that purpose see
      :help synID()
      :help synIDattr()
      :help synIDtrans()

      then see
      :help :highlight
      :help highlight-args
      :help highlight-ctermbg
      :help highlight-guibg

      Real Programmers don't play tennis, or any other sport that requires
      you to change clothes. Mountain climbing is OK, and real programmers
      wear their climbing boots to work in case a mountain should suddenly
      spring up in the middle of the machine room.