How to get rid of folds in a session ?

  • Timothy Madden
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hello

      I use a session for my project at work. The problem is if I ever use
      folding in one of my tabs (perhaps to get an overview of my file at some
      point) and save the session, than even if I open all the folds, reset
      the fold method to manual, and save the session, the folds are always
      there next day when I open the session again !

      How can I get rid of them in my session ? As of now, I always think
      twice before using folding in any of the files, because if I use them
      for once, then they will persist in my session until I close the file ...

      Thank you,
      Timothy Madden

    • Ben Fritz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
        On Oct 1, 5:52 am, Timothy Madden <terminato...@...> wrote:
        > Hello
        >
        > I use a session for my project at work. The problem is if I ever use
        > folding in one of my tabs (perhaps to get an overview of my file at some
        > point) and save the session, than even if I open all the folds, reset
        > the fold method to manual, and save the session, the folds are always
        > there next day when I open the session again !
        >
        > How can I get rid of them in my session ? As of now, I always think
        > twice before using folding in any of the files, because if I use them
        > for once, then they will persist in my session until I close the file ...

        See :help 'sessionoptions'