Problem with errorfile from :make

  • Pablo Giménez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hello.
      I am trying to get syntastic to work.
      So far I have been able to make all the python stuff working but now I
      have a problem with the :make statement that I don't know how to
      solve.
      Sytastic plugin use the :lmake command to launch a script that parses
      the synyax of your file, in this case a python file, so it sets the
      makeprog option according.
      If I run :lmake I got this output from my python file:
      :!/user_data/ARCHIVE/TDVim/bin/pyflakes
      /usr/share/vim/vim72/doc/options.txt.gz >& /user_data/.tmp/v370164/5

      shell returned 1

      But if I just copy/paste the command line and run it from my terminal,
      it works perfectly and creates the /user_data/.tmp/v370164/5
      errorfile.
      I have set shellpipe='>&'
      But using the default shellpipe givis me the same problem, so it is
      not a problem related to the piping methd I think.

      Any ideas?
      thanks

      --
      Un saludo