Re: Problem with VIM GUI

  • yosi izaq
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2010
      Note that the issue is gone after restart of Cygwin, though after a
      certain amount of time that the X server is up, it returns. So, looks
      like a Cygwin X server bug with a workaround - restart Cygwin. I think
      the Linux problem is derivative of the Cygwin problem. I.e. I'm sshing
      from Cygwin Xterm to Linux.

      Now I'm just curios as to what exactly is going on there but I guess
      I'll just have to live w/o getting to the bottom of that.

      Thanks!
      Yosi