Re: Vim RE and lazy operator

  • caruso_g
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2010
      A little follow up.
      Is there a way to highlight the matched string while constructing the
      RE?
      I mean, I set the option to show that while I make a search with /
      or ?
      But is there a similar option that I can set to do the same while I
      begin to write the RE in s/ ?
      If not, can I re-use the previous search in the s/ ex command with a
      shortcut or something like that (I remember that I read it but I don't
      remember where… :P ).
      Thank you again.