Re: voom node move work in gvim, but doesn't work in vim,

  • Vlad Irnov
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 11:06 PM
      On Aug 21, 9:23 pm, ping <songpingem...@...> wrote:

      I assume this is question about my VOoM plugin.
      I guess you are having problems with Ctrl-Up/Down/Left/Right mappings
      in console Vim. Ctrl- mappings are often not recognized in console
      Vim. This is why all VOoM Ctrl- mappings have equivalents with
      <LocalLeader>, which is \ by default. <LocalLeader>u/d/r/l moves nodes
      up/down/right/left. These should work everywhere. You can also use <<
      and >> to move left/right.
      Please email any further questions about the VOoM plugin directly to
      me. The address is on my Vim account page.