global changelist across all buffers?

  • Carlo Teubner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2010
      Is there an equivalent of the :changes list that applies to all buffers rather
      than the current one? If not, does anyone know of a plugin that provides
      something like this?

      I often use CTRL+O repeatedly to quickly flick through changes I've made across
      multiple files; it would be nice to only see where I've made changes rather than
      all movement commands.

      Thank,
      Carlo