Re: Netrw and new file through ftp connection

  • epanda
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 29, 2010
      ok with 141c I have not any problem out of blank lines which is not a
      pb for me.

      in 141b, when a file was opened, the dlbe left mouse did not work and
      I was not able to do Rex because the netrw menu was not present and
      any other cmmand in netrx help could run.

      141c is very powerful...
      ... next step should be to explore those kind of path \
      \AMACHINEONLANNETWORK\d$\apath

      In one command, opening a menu on every machine that are in the lan
      could be useful.

      Thank you for all Charles !!