Re: Can't suppress autofolding for php files

  • Tim Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
      * Gary Johnson <garyjohn@...> [100803 18:40]:
      > On 2010-08-03, Tim Johnson wrote:
      >
      > To have just PHP files open with folds open, put this in
      > ~/.vim/after/ftplugin/php.vim:
      >
      > setlocal foldlevel=99
      Thanks Gary
      I *think* that fixed it.
      I am qualifying the results because:
      something like this:
      gvim hello.php
      loads hello.php without folding.
      Happy! Happy!

      However sourcing the saved session file
      continues the folding.

      I think I will have to 'rebuild' the session file
      by manually reloading all files in it.

      but I am hopefull that will resolve the problem, but
      time doesn't permit me to do anything more until
      tomorrow.

      I appreciate the support.
      (more research on folding ...)
      regards