Re: Does vim has wiki syntax highlighting?

  • Xell Liu
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
      On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:19 AM, H Xu <xusubsc@...> wrote:
      > Does vim has wiki syntax highlighting? Thank you.

      Please go here http://www.vim.org/scripts/script_search_results.php?order_by=creation_date&direction=descending
      and search what you want.

    • Ben Fritz
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
        On Aug 2, 12:19 pm, H Xu <xusu...@...> wrote:
        >   Hello Everybody,
        >
        > Does vim has wiki syntax highlighting? Thank you.

        What type of wiki?

        Mediawiki (the engine used by wikipedia) has syntax rules here:
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Text_editor_support#Vim

        Other wiki engines are also supported but I've never seen them
        personally.

        Also see here if you're interested in the Vim Tips Wiki specifically:

        http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/User:Ipkiss/Using_vim_to_edit_tips

      • H Xu
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
          On 08/03/2010 04:12 AM, Ben Fritz wrote:

          > On Aug 2, 12:19 pm, H Xu<xusu...@...> wrote:
          >> Hello Everybody,
          >>
          >> Does vim has wiki syntax highlighting? Thank you.
          >>
          > What type of wiki?
          >
          > Mediawiki (the engine used by wikipedia) has syntax rules here:
          > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Text_editor_support#Vim
          >
          > Other wiki engines are also supported but I've never seen them
          > personally.
          >
          > Also see here if you're interested in the Vim Tips Wiki specifically:
          >
          > http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/User:Ipkiss/Using_vim_to_edit_tips

          Hello

          I have found what I want. Thank you.

          Regards