Does vim has wiki syntax highlighting?

  • H Xu
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
      Hello Everybody,

      Does vim has wiki syntax highlighting? Thank you.

      Regards,
      H Xu
      2010/8/3

    • Xell Liu
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
        On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:19 AM, H Xu <xusubsc@...> wrote:
        > Does vim has wiki syntax highlighting? Thank you.

        Please go here http://www.vim.org/scripts/script_search_results.php?order_by=creation_date&direction=descending
        and search what you want.

      • Ben Fritz
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
          On Aug 2, 12:19 pm, H Xu <xusu...@...> wrote:
          >   Hello Everybody,
          >
          > Does vim has wiki syntax highlighting? Thank you.

          What type of wiki?

          Mediawiki (the engine used by wikipedia) has syntax rules here:
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Text_editor_support#Vim

          Other wiki engines are also supported but I've never seen them
          personally.

          Also see here if you're interested in the Vim Tips Wiki specifically:

          http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/User:Ipkiss/Using_vim_to_edit_tips

        • H Xu
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
            On 08/03/2010 04:12 AM, Ben Fritz wrote:

            > On Aug 2, 12:19 pm, H Xu<xusu...@...> wrote:
            >> Hello Everybody,
            >>
            >> Does vim has wiki syntax highlighting? Thank you.
            >>
            > What type of wiki?
            >
            > Mediawiki (the engine used by wikipedia) has syntax rules here:
            > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Text_editor_support#Vim
            >
            > Other wiki engines are also supported but I've never seen them
            > personally.
            >
            > Also see here if you're interested in the Vim Tips Wiki specifically:
            >
            > http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/User:Ipkiss/Using_vim_to_edit_tips

            Hello

            I have found what I want. Thank you.

            Regards