Does vim has wiki syntax highlighting?

  • H Xu
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
      Hello Everybody,

      Does vim has wiki syntax highlighting? Thank you.

      Regards,
      H Xu
      2010/8/3

    • H Xu

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
          On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:19 AM, H Xu <xusubsc@...> wrote:
          > Does vim has wiki syntax highlighting? Thank you.

          Please go here http://www.vim.org/scripts/script_search_results.php?order_by=creation_date&direction=descending
          and search what you want.

        • Ben Fritz
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
            On Aug 2, 12:19 pm, H Xu <xusu...@...> wrote:
            >   Hello Everybody,
            >
            > Does vim has wiki syntax highlighting? Thank you.

            What type of wiki?

            Mediawiki (the engine used by wikipedia) has syntax rules here:
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Text_editor_support#Vim

            Other wiki engines are also supported but I've never seen them
            personally.

            Also see here if you're interested in the Vim Tips Wiki specifically:

            http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/User:Ipkiss/Using_vim_to_edit_tips

          • H Xu
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
              On 08/03/2010 04:12 AM, Ben Fritz wrote:

              > On Aug 2, 12:19 pm, H Xu<xusu...@...> wrote:
              >> Hello Everybody,
              >>
              >> Does vim has wiki syntax highlighting? Thank you.
              >>
              > What type of wiki?
              >
              > Mediawiki (the engine used by wikipedia) has syntax rules here:
              > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Text_editor_support#Vim
              >
              > Other wiki engines are also supported but I've never seen them
              > personally.
              >
              > Also see here if you're interested in the Vim Tips Wiki specifically:
              >
              > http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/User:Ipkiss/Using_vim_to_edit_tips

              Hello

              I have found what I want. Thank you.

              Regards