(Local)Leader

  • Jeri Raye
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010

      Can you echo your Leader?
      And our LocalLeader?

      Rgds,
      Jeri

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
        On 30/07/10 20:16, Jeri Raye wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Can you echo your Leader?
        > And our LocalLeader?
        >
        > Rgds,
        > Jeri

        Of course you can:

        echo 'Map leader is' (exists('g:mapleader')? g:mapleader : '\')
        echo 'Local leader is' (exists('g:maplocalleader')?
        \ g:maplocalleader : '\')

        I've put in the g: namespace specifiers so it will still work if you put
        it inside a function.

        See
        :help <Leader>
        :help <LocalLeader>

        Beware that the above will give you the values which would be used for
        any new mappings defined now. Changing these Leaders has no effect on
        any mappings already defined before the change.

        Tell me, O Octopus, I begs,
        Is those things arms, or is they legs?
        I marvel at thee, Octopus;
        If I were thou, I'd call me us.