Re: funny error with ctags and vim

  • HervĂ© Cauwelier
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2010
      By just opening gvim in my working directory:

      :echo tagfiles()
      ['tags']

      After opening *any* file in itws:

      :echo tagfiles()
      ['itws/tags.py', 'tags']

      I didn't know about those variables. Reading from the help, it's an
      interesting feature I'll use later. Until then, I've forced it to an
      empty "". It's a good workaround until you sort out the usage of that
      variable in searching tags.

      Thanks to both of you!

      Hervé