Re: A question about [I

  • Marko Mahnič
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010
      On Jun 7, 10:43 pm, Shagen Ogandzhanjan <shab...@...> wrote:
      > I mean, I can type :N to jump to the Nth line or M[^I то jump  to the Mth
      > occurence - but i just want to jump from first occurence to the second one,
      > etc.
      Vimuiex has another way of presenting tag searches:
      http://vimuiex.sourceforge.net/screenshot/vxcurrenttag.png.html

      Navigation to next/prev result is supported by the library, put I
      didn't
      have time to publish it, yet. You can find the latest version in SVN:
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/vimuiex/develop

      The library commands to navigate are :VxCNext and :VxCPrev. You can
      redisplay the last search with :VxOccurHist or activate the results
      from
      one of the recent searches with :VxOccurSelectHist.

      Marko