Something Great is about to happen.

  • stosss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2010
      Get ready for the shock of your life! You will know what I am talking
      about very soon. Don't ask just watch the news. It won't be what you
      might think either. You will know when you see it and/or hear about
      it.

      I won't say anymore and I won't answer email because you will learn soon enough.

      --
      http://webpages.charter.net/jlgates/
      "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can