Re: Plug maps and insert mode problems

  • Pablo Giménez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
      Solved!

      El 3 de junio de 2010 10:27, Pablo Giménez <pablogipi@...> escribió:
      Nobody????

      El 2 de junio de 2010 11:39, Pablo Giménez <pablogipi@...> escribió:

      Hi all,
      I am trying to pass some of my keymaps to use the <Plug> syntax. But I am having some problems when doing it in insert mode maps.
      I have the next maps for word deleting in inser mode:
      inoremap <C-BS> <C-w>
      inoremap <C-Del> _<Esc>mzew<BS>i<Del><Esc>v`z"_c

      And I am trying to substitu them with this:
        imap <C-BS> <Plug>TdvimWordBackspaceI
        imap <C-Del> <Plug>TdvimWordDeleteI

      For the first imap command I always got the text <Plug>WordBackspaceI, is there any way to pass the <C-w> sequence in insert mode using the <Plug> syntax?
      For the second I got something similar, but I have this workaround:
        imap <C-Del> _<Esc><Plug>WordDeleteI
      But would be much better to have a more clean solution which dont need to have _<Esc> in fron of the Plug tag.
      My idea is to have just the <Plug>TdvimActionName in the {lhs} of all my keymaps no matter the mode, to keep things clean and put all the code in the <Plug>TdvimActionName definition.

      Thanks

      --
      Un saludo
      Best Regards