Formatting help files

  • Pablo Giménez
    Message 1 of 32 , May 28 3:48 AM
      Hi.
      I have some help files along with my scripts and I wanto give them a better formatting.
      So far the text layout is not too  bad, but I am wondering is there is anyway to make some letter to appear as bold or italic, like when you write a wiki.
      Is this possible with vim help files format????
      thanks

      --
      Un saludo
      Best Regards

    • Brett Stahlman
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 9, 2010
        On Jun 8, 9:33 am, Pablo Giménez <pablog...@...> wrote:
        > Perfecto working liek a  charm.
        > Thanks
        > I have put this in my after/ftplugin/txtfmt.vim
        >
        > " Disable txtfmt formating if we aren't in gui mode
        > if !has("gui_running")
        >     call tdvim#StripTxtfmtTokens("help")
        > endif
        >
        > " Enable refresh if coor scheme changes:
        > autocmd ColorScheme <buffer> :Refresh
        >
        > Which seems to work nice.
        > Thansk for your help!

        No problem. Glad to hear it works for you. Looks like you've come up
        with a good approach. Let me know if you have any other issues...

        Sincerely,
        Brett Stahlman