Vim Tips wiki

  • John Beckett
    Message 1 of 29 , May 3, 2010
      The May edition of the Vim Tips home page is now available:
      http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Vim_Tips_Wiki

      The featured tip reminds us about the use of I and A in a
      visual block selection.

      I'm not sure how valuable the work of updating the main page is
      (compared with fixing tips), and after two years I'm getting a
      little lazy. The feature tip has not been featured before, but
      "Did you know?" and "From Vim help" are from two years ago.

      Most of the "Did you know?" tips are in urgent need of some TLC!

      John