Re: How to fix broken automatic indentation in vim

  • Didlybom
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 29, 2010
      Andy Wokula wrote:

      > At least for VHDL, you may check the help:
      >
      > :h ft-vhdl-indent
      >
      > :let g:vhdl_indent_genportmap = 0
      >
      > --
      > Andy

      Thanks Andy. I tried it but it still does not work right. It is not that I
      want to change the way it indents the VHDL code, but that the way the plugin
      indents the code is simply wrong.

      At some point the indenting gets messed up, and things which should be at
      the same level of indentation are put in different levels as in the example
      files I sent yesterday.

      Cheers,

      Didly