Re: Display C-langs like Python? (hide braces, etc)

  • MK
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2010
      On 04/25/2010 10:29 PM, chardson wrote:
      >This may be a ridiculous question, but are there any plugins to
      >display C-like languages like Python?

      Maybe google "Crazy like a Python". :P

      Ie, yeah, it sounds borderline riduculous to me. It probably is
      possible, from what I know of python and it's legendary indentation
      style, but it would require way more work than I think most people
      would think worthwhile. Like the only purpose I see would be to help
      people who's first language is python learn a second language. And
      even then, you'd probably only find it interesting for a few days.

      --
      MK <halfcountplus@...>