AutoCompletePopup script

  • AK
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2010
      I enjoy using AutoCompletePopup script but it seems to do ^N type of
      completion by default; I think ^P would work much better because often
      in code you might have the same word repeating twice or more times and
      then you can type 2 letters and hit enter without looking with ACP if it
      did ^P completion. And more generally, you remember the words in last
      few lines better and therefore get less surprising completions.

      I was looking at the code and I can't seem to figure out how to change
      that setting. Did anyone look into making this tweak before or maybe
      someone here is familiar with this code and can give a hint where to
      look / what to look for?

      Much thanks! -ak