Re: How to map CTRL-F5

  • Joan Miquel Torres Rigo
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2010
      2010/4/2 Tony Mechelynck <antoine.mechelynck@...>
      <C-F5> is the correct Vim syntax, but on Linux, KDE uses Ctrl-Fn to switch to the n-th virtual desktop.

      These are the defaults but, In general, all KDE shortcuts are configurable, tipically in control panel -> keyboard sortcuts (I don't know the exact english names, my KDE is currently in catalan).

      Also I think there is a "disable shortcuts" shortcut binding (default unset) which you can set to some key combination which will disable/enable all other kde shortcuts. But I did never tested and I couldn't found it now in KDE-4 (but probably I didn't searched enought ;-)).

      Hope this could be at least a bit useful... ;-)

      Regards.

      --
      Linux Registered User #164872