Highlighting of NERDTree Plugin off when I source my _vimrc

  • epanda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010

      I am using NERDTree plugin and it is highlighted well.
      When I source _vimrc, highlight of its buffer is down.

      I would like to avoid to highlight down this particular buffer.
      No name is reusable cause expand("%:p:h") tell me mycurrentdir.

      My _vimrc is that one :

      colorscheme nuvola " Color, Font
      filetype plugin on
      " Only do this part when compiled with support for autocommands.
      if has("autocmd")

      filetype plugin indent on
      " Put these in an autocmd group, so that we can delete them easily.
      augroup vimrcEx
      au!

      autocmd FileType text setlocal textwidth=90

      autocmd BufReadPost *
      \ if line("'\"") > 0 && line("'\"") <= line("$") |
      \ exe "normal! g`\"" |
      \ endif
      augroup END
      endif