NERDTree unload syntax color

  • epanda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      Hi,

      I am using the NERDTree from a g:workingDirectory that I am setting
      and it opens a left buffer with colored recursive tree.

      When I source again my _vimrc, colors disappear and g:workingDirectory
      is down.

      I think colors pb comes from autocommand but I don't know why exactly.

      " Only do this part when compiled with support for autocommands.
      if has("autocmd")
      " Enable file type detection.
      " Use the default filetype settings, so that mail gets 'tw' set to
      72,
      " 'cindent' is on in C files, etc.
      " Also load indent files, to automatically do language-dependent
      indenting.
      filetype plugin indent on
      " Put these in an autocmd group, so that we can delete them easily.
      augroup vimrcEx
      au!

      " For all text files set 'textwidth' to 78 characters.
      autocmd FileType text setlocal textwidth=90

      " When editing a file, always jump to the last known cursor
      position.
      " Don't do it when the position is invalid or when inside an event
      handler
      " (happens when dropping a file on gvim).
      autocmd BufReadPost *
      \ if line("'\"") > 0 && line("'\"") <= line("$") |
      \ exe "normal! g`\"" |
      \ endif

      augroup END

      else

      set autoindent " always set autoindenting on

      endif " has("autocmd")