gvim72 installer on Windows XP 64-bit not including context menu items

  • Reckoner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010

      I am administrator on a Windows XP 64-bit machine and I just finished
      running the gvim72.exe installer. I made sure that the "install
      context menu items" was selected when I installed and yet it failed to
      install the "edit with vim" and other context menu items.

      Am I missing something?

      Thanks in advance.

    • John Beckett
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        Reckoner wrote:
        > I am administrator on a Windows XP 64-bit machine and I just
        > finished running the gvim72.exe installer. I made sure that
        > the "install context menu items" was selected when I
        > installed and yet it failed to install the "edit with vim"
        > and other context menu items.

        See the 64-bit Windows link here:
        http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Download

        John