Differently colored folds in the same file

  • Viktor Rosenfeld
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2010
      Hi,

      is it possible to have two closed folds in the same file that use a
      different colorscheme? How would I go about that?

      Background: I use TVO for outlining and would like to achive two things:

      - optionally: use the same color for opened and closed headlines, e.g.
      red, green, blue depending on level
      - required: subdue folded text sections, e.g. use a light grey on white

      Thanks,
      Viktor

    • KKde
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
        I believe the answer is no. You cannot have different colors for
        different closed folds. All closed folds will have same color scheme.

        Regards,
        Kkde